+977 9802310580 | [email protected]
Position: Full Time
No of Position:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mass communication or related field with minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Experience managing social media.
- Experience creating and editing short video clips for social media
- A creative and innovative approach to developing content that inspires and engages
- Some experience with Adobe software (Including photo editing software – Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.) or equivalent
- Experience in graphic design for both print and digital using tools like Canva
- Ability to work with GSuite tools (sheets, docs, calendar)
- Excellent editing and copywriting skills (English and Nepali)
- Experience producing engaging content for different audiences
- Ability to work well with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Maintain a database of media organizations and contacts within them.
- Manage the company’s or organization’s social media communications.
- Regularly meet with and conduct interviews with the stakeholders
- Create and produce internal newsletters for the organization.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with journalists and relevant stakeholders such as bloggers, environmentalists, etc.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content, including material for a website, press releases, marketing material, and other types of content that take the message to the public.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Program Manager to keep up to date with information and communication priorities to ensure our content and stories are timely.