+977 9802310580 | [email protected]
Dot Net Engineer
Position: Full Time
No of Position:
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- 3+ years
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Strong knowledge of documents
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Experienced in using C#, ASP.NET WebForms & .NET Framework 4.5 or above
- Strong knowledge of ADO.NET and familiar with LINQ
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases MS SQL, Complex Query Writing & ORM technologies6) Strong knowledge of web Service (RESTful)
- Professionalism with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to details and Quick learning ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Persuasive in both communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams.
- Strong Interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with Report Viewer is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of documentation9) Excellent verbal and written communication.
Additional Benefits and Perks:
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Learning and Development
- Employee Provident Fund
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- 5 Working Days
- Fuel Allowance
- Repair and Maintenance Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Referral Reward