+977 9802310580 | [email protected]
Position: Full Time
Dot Net Developer
No of Position:
- Research and understand the current and future digital media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc trends to create content for digital marketing campaigns, social media posts, and websites.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage CMS and timely refresh contents.
- Organized and able to multitask and communicate effectively with the team members.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be an advantage.
- Should have creativity, and originality and create high-quality visual designs-quality visual designs.
- Should have knowledge regarding copywriting.