+977 9802310580 | email@example.com
Junior Business Analyst
Position: Full Time
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Business architecture.
- Analyze client’s business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g.; developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Conduct multiple level of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration, and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
- Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy- to-understand data and process models