+977 9802310580 | email@example.com
Position: Full Time
No of Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, travel or hospitality or relevant subject
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience may be preferred.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Relationship management with all the Airlines companies in Nepal and ensure that timely support is provided when required
- Relationship with existing International Travel Agencies and Airlines and ensure that timely support is provided when required
- Drive airlines ticket sales through Khalti’s Agent Network and Khalti travel desk
- Lead the Travel Desk unit, guide and supervise the team members
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
- Resolve or escalate any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Research travel deals and conduct campaigns and introduce offers to increase ticket sales
- Create, optimize, and implement standard operating procedures for the travel unit
- Prepare ticket sales strategies, goals, and objectives and ensure that the goals are achieved.
- Prepare reports and present them to the management.