+977 9802310580 | [email protected]
Position: Full Time
No of Position:
- Participate in the entire AGILE software development lifecycle process to catch
defects as early as possible; become a domain expert on the system under test.
- Gather and analyze requirements, and test in all layers of the system. Participate
in the functional and/or technical specification documents review. Drive towards
sustainable and maintainable manual test and automation design.
- Implement test harnesses; create automated and manual test suites.
- Design and execute manual and/or automated test cases for functional,
regression, and/or performance testing, including both back-end and front-end
testing of the entire system, subsystems, and interfaces to other systems as
- Coordinate testing efforts, and provide quality assurance readiness to the team.
- Archive, maintain, and support all test artifacts for reuse on subsequent projects,
including test environments, test data, and application instances as appropriate.
- Act as second or third level technical support, analyzing user problems to identify
critical defects, as needed.
- Independently conducts quality assurance testing and analysis on primarily
medium to large size or scope software development projects.
- Ensure that applications and systems function properly and according to
business standards and end-user specifications and requirements.
- Manage multiple testing projects simultaneously and quickly adapt to testing new
applications and systems.
- Participate in quality assurance testing and analysis on more complex or
enterprise projects to ensure that the applications system functions properly and
according to business requirements and end-user requirements.
- Acts as an advisor on the technical issues when testing the application software
system, as well as handles project management and resolves testing issues for
projects. Document any problems resulting from the testing of software. Ensure
that all problems are communicated to all members of the project team. Update
documentation when problems are resolved.
- Proactively assesses and follows through on testing risks and issues identified on
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of
relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements
through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to demonstrate ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing
variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and
proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical
situations and respond appropriately.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows,
MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear
manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge of quality assurance methodology and agile
software development life cycles, and the ability to use this expertise to drive test
design, processes and techniques.