+977 9802310580 | [email protected]
Senior DevOps Engineer
Position: Full Time
Senior DevOps Engineer
No of Position:
- DevOps Automation: Puppet, Ansible, Terraform ( any one)
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security and GCP cloud security
- Kubernetes cluster management and security
- Knowledge of compliances – bonus points.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS and GCP Policy, Configuration, and Security Management tools.
- Disaster recovery and management
- Experience with supporting scale architectures in 7x24x365 environment
- Build Key Performance Indicators / Key Risk Indicators
- Develop log aggregation platforms
- Continuous monitoring and alerting
- Ability to gauge the cost of the infrastructures and applications
- Breadth and depth in troubleshooting – Linux and Network Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Prior experience minimum five years in a Production Engineering or related position.
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
- Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
- Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes.
- Proficiency in Bash, Python or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
- Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc.)
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to train and collaborate with co-workers.
- Telecommute and flexible timing
- Sick days and paid time off (PTO)
- Extremely competitive salary
- Festival allowance
- Social Security Fund contributions
- Knowledge sharing – Demo Day (talk about what you enjoy and do)
- Training – (Safari/Udemy/Coursera) courses. Also provide mentoring from the leadership team, co-workers, and hired professionals
- Flat organization – direct opportunity to work with customers and our leadership team
- Career opportunity to align on Individual Contributor (IC) or Management
- Office space for working
- Volunteer Day – volunteer for your passion
- Fortnightly team building activities
- Cloud – Google Cloud Platform (90 products and services) / AWS (150 products and services)
- Collaboration – G-Suite, Meet, Jira, scrum board
- Project Management – Jira/Kanban/Agile
- Frontend – React, Android, iOS
- Backend – PHP/Laravel, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- UI/UX – Adobe XD/Photoshop/Prototype/AI
- SDLC – Agile/Scrum
- Microservices – API, Middle-tiers
- Cybersecurity – Compliance, Privacy, Frameworks, Architectures, Encryption
- Data Science – Python, R,